The Best Painting Contractors Citrus County Has To Offer
The Fine Line Painting Company
Painting Contractors You Can Trust in Citrus County, Florida
Fine Line Painting Company has provided Citrus County, Florida with quality interior and exterior painting services as well as drywall repair and finishing. With years of experience in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service to make sure your home improvement project is done right and exceeds expectations!
We work closely with all our clients to make sure your painting project matches your needs and that we are in harmony with one another. We work quickly, efficiently, and effectively so you can get back to what matters most!
Request a Free Estimate
Drywall Repair and Finishing
Fence and Deck Staining
Painting Contracting Services
Why Hire Us as Your Painting Contractors?
The Fine Line Painting Company provides Citrus County, Florida with the best in painting contractor services. Whether you need interior painting or exterior painting we’ve got what it takes to get the job done right!
- We are experts in all things staining and decking – contact us for more information on these additional services offered.
- Interior Painting and Drywall Repair is done by highly skilled professionals who will make your living space look brand new.
- Exterior Painting provides a beautiful new coat of paint to the outside of your home so it’s sure to stand out!
Hire The Fine Line Painting Company today for all your painting contractor needs! We’re confident that we can provide you with the best workmanship and customer service for all of your needs.
Painting Contractors Near Me
We’re confident that we can provide the best painting contractor services in Citrus County, Florida, and the surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of home improvement painting services for you and your family to choose from – no matter what type of project or need! Contact us now for our professional painting contractors in the neighborhoods of:
If you don’t see your neighborhood listed, don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re always happy to chat with new customers and service other neighborhoods.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The order in which you paint a room will depend on the type of paint and surface being used.
- For latex paints, you should start with an eggshell finish before moving to semi-gloss or satin. Build up layers accordingly so there are no drips!
- Stir your oil-based paints thoroughly before starting any project that requires this type of paint.
- For unfinished drywall, it’s best to put on a thick coat of primer and two layers of flat or eggshell paint before adding any other colors.
- For finished walls that are painted with latex paints, you should first start with an eggshell finish for the entire wall, followed by semi-gloss or satin for any trim.
- You can also use a water-based primer followed by the latex paint of your choice.
There are a number of reasons why your ceiling may be cracking. Some possible causes include:
- Baseboards and trim that are not level.
- Wallpaper or paint was applied too thickly to the ceiling. This causes the ceiling to crack as it dried.
- The ceiling is uneven due to improper installation of supports. This condition causes cracks.
But don’t worry! We can fix any problem you may be having with your ceilings or walls. Just give us a call for an estimate and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free quote!
Yes! You can paint drywall with a variety of different finishes, both latex, and oil-based. Some of the most popular options include:
- Primer coats for unfinished walls – these should go on prior to any other paints or colors.
- Eggshell finish is best when painting finished walls that have already been coated in latex paint.
- Semi-gloss or satin finishes are great for trim and ceilings that have already been coated in a previous coat of latex paint.
If you’re unsure what type to use, we recommend starting with an eggshell finish if the wall has not yet been painted before adding any other finishing touches! We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions that come up along the way.
The type of paint you use on brick will depend on whether the bricks are new or old.
- For brand new, dry and clean bricks that are not yet wet in any way (even if they have been painted before), we recommend using a water-based primer followed by latex paint to get the best possible finish.
- If the bricks have been painted before and are slightly damp at the time of painting, we recommend using an oil-based primer first followed by a second coat of latex paint.
We can provide you with any type of advice or information about brick that is needed. Just give us a call!
Interior painters are responsible for a number of different tasks, including:
- Painting walls and trim (in any color or finish)
- Repairing drywall cracks in ceilings and walls
We can handle all types of interior projects. If you’re not sure what you need, we’ll be happy to get in touch and provide as much information as possible! We are passionate about providing high-quality work and customer service.
There are a number of different filters you can use for cracks in ceilings:
- Liquid joint compound – this is best when the crack is smaller and not very deep. It should be applied with a putty knife, smoothed off gently, then left to dry before painting it on top.
- Drywall patching compound – this is best when the crack in your ceiling is larger and deeper. You should apply it with a trowel, smooth off gently while pressing firmly on to make sure you don’t leave any air bubbles, then allow it to dry before painting over top of it.
- Cement patching compound – this type of filler can be applied with a trowel, smoothed off gently while pressing firmly on to make sure you don’t leave any air bubbles, and then allowed to dry before painting over top of it.
- Foam padding – this type of filler is usually used by professionals as an alternative option for filling cracks in ceilings without having the hassle or mess of using a filler.
We can help you with any of these options, so just give us a call for more information! We want to make sure that your home is always in its best form and ready for the next phase of life.
There are a few factors that can affect the length of time it takes to paint a house.
- How many coats you want – this will depend on what type of finish you want for your walls and trim, whether or not there is drywall repair needed, etc. There’s no one answer to give because everyone has different needs!
- The number of rooms you want to paint – this will depend on how big the room is, what colors and finishes are needed for that particular space, etc.
In general, it should take one full day to paint a three-bedroom house using an eggshell finish with standard-sized walls and ceilings in an average size home!
We can provide you with a more accurate estimate after we get in touch to learn about your particular needs. If you’re not sure what type of paint you need, just call us and ask!